In a recent press release, our D-Fine line of hair care products was outlined for women who need help with building up their thinning hair and improving the health of their scalps.
Here is a reprint of that press release for the benefit of any of you who may struggle with thinning hair or if you know of someone who does…
RXSystemsPF Introduces D-Fine Hair Volumizing Product Line for Women with Fine, Damaged, Thinning Hair
Scientifically Formulated to Improve Scalp Health and Increase Hair Growth
Fine and thinning hair is a common, often embarrassing condition affecting women of all ages for a variety of reasons. Heat styling and chemicals found in dyes and other hair products can cause dryness and breakage to the hair, while aging, hormonal changes, medication use and heredity can also contribute to fine or thinning hair in women.
And although there’s no stopping the aging process or changing a person’s genes, there’s still hope. Dr. Lawrence Samuels, Chief of Dermatology at St. Luke’s Hospital in St. Louis, MO and founder of skin and hair care product line Rx Systems PF, has formulated a line of hair volumizing products and supplements called D-Fine, available without a prescription, to repair damaged hair strands, deliver critical nourishment and moisture to the hair and scalp, and build healthier, more voluminous hair.
“Hair loss in women and men is not the same. I became interested in women’s hair loss several years ago while performing hair transplants. It was clear to me then that women with thinning hair had different characteristics than men with thinning, balding scalps, so I made it my goal to research and formulate a system to help women feel better about their hair and themselves.”
“Creating and maintaining healthy, normal hair growth and scalp skin is a daily activity that requires a lifestyle change to maintain the benefits of a good hair care program,” said Dr. Samuels. “Poor health and lifestyle, sun damage, cigarette smoking, poor nutrition, and damaging hair care products all have a negative impact on normal hair growth.”
The D-Fine line of hair volumizing products, which can be purchased online at www.rxsystemspf.com, includes shampoos, conditioners, and vitamin supplements formulated to strengthen and thicken hair, while promoting hair growth:
- Volumizing Glypoic Shampoo (retail $17.50 for 8 oz. bottle) - Developed with Glypoic Complex™ to repair the surface of the scalp, sweeping away oil, bacteria, and dead skin cells from scalp and hair. Formulated for fine, thinning or chemically treated hair. Generates body and volume for visibly healthier, fuller hair.
- Volumizing Glypoic Conditioner (retail $17.50 for 8 oz. bottle) - Improves overall body, thickness and manageability for visibly healthier hair. Restores moisture content and pH of the scalp and hair. Formulated for daily use on fine, thinning or chemically treated hair.
- Physician-Strength Shampoo (retail $17.50 for 8 oz. bottle) – Developed with a Polyhydroxy Acid formula to decrease scalp itching and scaliness associated with scalp conditions, such as psoriasis, seborrhea and eczema. Treats scalp conditions by sweeping away oil, bacteria and dead skin cells from scalp and hair to create visibly healthier scalp and hair. Formulated for all hair types, including chemically treated hair.
- Deep Repair Protein Conditioner (retail $13.90 for 4 oz. bottle) – Fortified with Keratin Amino Acids and Panthenol. Developed to restore pH and moisturize dry, damaged or chemically treated hair. Penetrates deep into the hair shaft to repair damaged keratin protein.
- Multiplex Defense Vitamins (retail $22.50 for 100 ct. bottle) A completely natural supplement formulated to strengthen hair and nails and promote healthier skin and scalp. Promotes skin elasticity, moisture, microcirculation and resistance to damaging factors, such as ultraviolet damage and stress.
- Aminoplex Repair Vitamins (retail $23.50 for 100 ct. bottle) - A completely natural supplement formulated with essential amino acids necessary for hair, skin and nail growth. Rejuvenates brittle and thinning hair for a visibly thicker, healthier appearance. Promotes nail growth and strength also.
“For the best results, the products in the D-Fine product line are formulated to work together to create thicker, fuller hair,” said Dr. Samuels. “Proper use is critical for the best results. The D-Fine products contain no harsh chemicals and are available without a prescription. It is the only hair volumizing system available on the market today that is backed with conclusive scientific results.”
About Rx Systems PF
Rx Systems PF® was established in 1996 by Dr. Lawrence E. Samuels, a board-certified dermatologist who saw the need for skin and hair care products that were easy to use, affordable and effective. Dr. Samuels developed the Rx Systems PF line of skin care products – a complete line of pH-balanced, glycolic complex-based products, retinols and moisturizers for the face and body. Rx Systems PF products are sold at selected retailers nationwide and online at www.rxsystemspf.com.